Cape Breton Fireside Blog Links: http://krunchd.com/Capers
- Ellie Arroway –a.k.a. Jodie Foster– steps up to save SETI… and Seth Shostak’s ass.
- Legos for Logos: Building blocks of DNA found in meteorites.
- Bursting your bubble: Multiverse theory gets a boost.
- Trekkies rejoice! Antimatter belt discovered around Earth is our best ticket out of this rock.
- 7 lessons Hollywood has taught the aliens on how NOT to conquer Earth.
- Miocenic Park: Peruvian researchers make rare find of fossilized insects trapped in amber.
- Ancient DNA reveals secrets of human history –basically, we f$#%ed our way into supremacy.
- French Sci-Fi novel sparked an ape revolution.
- Chimps not as selfish as thought –those damn dirty humans and their lies!
- Japan ignored their own radiation forecasts, endangering thousands of civilians.
- Lookout Kiwis! Japan tsunami broke off big-ass icebergs from Antarctica.
- Guillermo del Toro talks about his new movie (for real!) Pacific Rim, which I already ❤ because it’ll feature giant f%&$#ng monsters and giant f%&$#ng robots.
- Disturbing or beautiful? artists evaluate Man’s impact on Nature. It’s not ‘either/or’ IMO.
- Alan Moore in support of Bradley Manning –after Guy Fawkes himself, the best next thing.
- Scary face in stormy cloud. Imhotep? Voldemort? Mufasa?
- Red pill of the day: Crop circles created by stoned wallabies, Australian officials say. Are aliens marsupials, then?