Cape Breton Fireside Forum
Cape Breton Fireside Blogs:
- Skeptiko features Stanley Krippner & paranormal dreams.
- Undergrad student overcomes invisibility hurdle.
- Right time, right place; astronaut snaps meteor from space.
- Arrow-shaped cloud on Saturn moon Titan. Detour, Earth.
- Rancher reports cattle mutilations in Trinidad, Colorado.
- Nick Redfern looks back at Gabe Valdez’s legacy.
- Military vets challenge Project Blue Book. Continues here.
- Stan Friedman on the alleged secret Apollo 18 mission.
- Journalists who ridicule shun UFOs fail the public.
- Triangular UFO spotted in Australia’s top end.
- Pyramids & ancient astronauts in Latin America.
- Those magnificent medieval men in their flying machines.
- The night of the flying winged-man, Japan 1952.
- What scared 17th century Japanese villagers in the woods?
- Terra Australis boasted griffins, reindeer, & drop bears.
- Yarr. Sea serpents in the age of pirates Vikings.
- Marco Polo never went where he said he did.
- More than 3000 Roman coins found in Sicilian shipwreck.
- 25’000-year-old stone pendant unearthed at Basque dig.
- Dancing at the Edge: prehistoric origins of the labyrinth.
Credit: The Daily Grail