Cape Breton Daily UFO’s-Mysteries-Weird Events
Contact Me : http://formmail.to/kapebreton
- In his recent UFO-related post, Benjamin Radford confirms my uncanny powers of precognition –Million Dollar Challenge, here I go!!
- Binnall of America interviews Kathleen Marden, where she discusses the 50th anniversary of her aunt Betty Hill’s iconic abduction experience.
- A is for apple alien: Mead alphabet flashcards shows how deep the invasion has already gone (h/t Mike Clelland!).
- GRAIL and the Mystery of the Missing Moon: a TDG-tailored headline courtesy of NASA.
- The Aztecs called gold teokuitlatl: divine excrement. Guess what? they were right.
- The Navajo and Carl Sagan agree: we are star stuff. Take it away, Moby!
- (Slide-show) 9,000-year-old site in Turkey reveals how Man learned to live in a city.
- To George Lucas, all his (Singaporean) employees are nothing but Jawas…
- Freedom, Science Fiction, and the Singularity: a (video) conversation with Hugo award-winning author Vernor Vinge.
- Dolphins talk like humans –although I bet their conversations are deeper. Get it? deeper, because you know… never mind.
- The bong system unit: Did the use of psychedelics lead to the computer revolution?
- 9/11 was good news… for neuroscientists. Made you wink, didn’t I? >:)
- Looky here! Nick Redfern has a new blog: Nick’s Fortean Pic(s) of the Day.
- “Grease Devil” mayhem in Indonesia, reported by Micah Hanks.
- A peer-reviewed journal on Bigfoot?
- Red pill of the day: Domino’s lunar plans –One small step for a franchise, one giant leap to universal obesity.