Cape Breton_Nova Scotia_News Daily
- Spray of red lights over Guelph puzzles onlookers – Guelph Mercury
- Is the Government Holding Back Crucial Documents? – Business Insider
- Alien Planet Hunters’ New ‘Laser Comb’ May Help Pinpoint Earth-Like Worlds – Huffington Post
- Could Prometheus be true? – MetroNews Canada
- Steven Spielberg’s ‘E.T. The Extra Terrestrial’ Set for Blu-ray Release – The Hollywood Reporter
- The Dragon returns to Earth today.
- Venus transits Sol & heralds the coming of Prometheus.
- Swedish treasure hunters are still determined to rescue Han Solo from the Baltic Sea –let’s hope the Carbonite hibernation holds up…
- Aliens don’t need to enslave us, sez former SETI director –there’s a difference between NEEDING something, and CRAVING something, Dr. Arroway.
- ArmAgeDrone: Will armed drones be policing American cities. What’s with the ‘will’ part?
- Nick Redfern wants to hear your personal accounts with the MIB —It’s a trap!
- Professional skeptic & UFO expert(?) Ben Radford takes a look at the history of UFOs, including some of the most ‘notable’ sightings –read: the EASIEST to debunk.
- Real-life Zefran Cochrane wants to build a working USS Enterprise in 20 years –and he wants YOUR help.
- Snub-nosed monkeys, devil worms, and the rest of the top Ten new species of 2011.
- Birds evolved from dinosaurs by remaining ‘juvenile’. What I read: Never act your age and you’ll grow wings!
- Oy Vey! Oldest evidence of Jewish settlement in Iberian peninsula.
- Iran’s oil industry got Flamed by powerful computer (spying) virus.
- Zombie-like attack in Miami. Victim looks like a tanned brother of Philip K. Dick.
- SynchroMOUSEtic: Married couple discover their fate have been arranged by Disney’s fairy godmother.
- Red pill of the day: United Nations seek the help of Master Chief to counter terrorism –Best. PR stunt. Ever!