Global News_Views_for Cape Breton_Nova Scotia
- Chinese astronauts ‘to attempt to grow vegetables on Mars’ – Metro
- UFO Weekend Sightings: Strange Disc in Norway, ‘Giant Glowing Disc’ in Chile – International Business Times AU
- Curiosity Rover Finds Organic Signal on Mars, But Not Definitive – Space.com
- RAF pilot’s close encounter with UFO – British Forces News
- New book profiles Montana UFO sightings – KTVQ Billings News
- The science of near-death: even if heaven is real, NDErs aren’t seeing it.
- Apocalypse rumours have a dark side, NASA warns. And by NASA, they mean CSICOP fellow David Morrison.
- No bug-eyed monsters found on Mars – but they have found some organic compounds.
- Will a secret, private, manned mission to the Moon be announced this week?
- Mysterious radiation event of 774 might be (a little) less mysterious.
- Physicists find evidence that the Universe is a giant brain.
- Tech team zeroes in on Genghis Khan’s tomb.
- Spanish shipwreck treasure unveiled for the first time.
- Will Bigfoot DNA results be accompanied by video footage of the creatures?
- The natural history of the European werewolf.
- Sirius business: Was Aleister Crowley an extraterrestrial medium?
- Why do people still see angels in the 21st century?
- To cleanse the doors of conception: psychic dreams, scientific monsters, and transcendent realities.
- That’s no alien spaceship Jim…that’s a Chinese lantern.
- Neuroscience fiction.
- Researchers confirm the Pinocchio Efftect: when you lie, your nose temperature rises. Someone check the nose temperature of that press release…
- Undoing the dogmas of science: a talk with Rupert Sheldrake.
- Snowflakes, up close and personal.
- Image of the Day: Orion and the pyramid. But not the pyramid you’re used to seeing associated with Orion on this site…