- Regulators discover a hidden viral gene in commercial GMO crops.
- “Up to half of all life on Earth are simple microorgs hidden in rocks.” Mars?
- Ancient Sri Lankan moonstone artefact used as UK garden step.
- Why faking the Moon landing would have been impossible.
- The dark side of Buddhism?
- Controversy surrounds Santa Muerte statue found in cemetery.
- Rare spider species found in Highgate Cemetery’s Egyptian Avenue vaults.
- Planetary Initiation – Daniel Pinchbeck at TEDxSanMigueldeAllende.
- Dead Sea not quite dead yet.
- Bleak images of e-waste in Ghana by Pieter Hugo.
- The hounded giant.
- Psychic talent show winner locked in prize row. She should have tried JREF’s MDC.
- Winnie the Pooh visited Stonehenge.
- Cool anamorphic sculptures.
- Feline public safety film on the dangers of Catnip.
- Aliens ‘cutting down visits to Earth’ since introduction of camera phones.
Cape Breton-Nova Scotia Photos